sexta-feira, 19 de abril de 2013

Thank you, Old Man! / Obrigada, Veio!

My beloved friend, what has acceptance to do with detachment?
How do we live in detachment without suffering?
Tears wash away the toxins of pain;
and the happiness of the memories uplifts
You taught me what Love is and how to feel it.
You taught me that having faith in God is also about having faith in myself and especially in human beings;
We must not let the world surprise us; instead, we must surprise the world;
We’ve the free will to lighten or darken our destiny;
And a delayed dance is a lost dance.
This is why we must seize the opportunity and do what is necessary.
We’re learning, we’ll make mistakes. But it’s ok.
No comma is out of place.
You gave me some kicks in the shins.
I confess I needed some more, but I am grateful for all of them.
You looked deep into my eyes and acknowledged my light and I was able to acknowledge it in myself.
You brought me into reality from inside out, with tenderness, affection, subtlety, in silence…
You are my bridge to the spiritual world.
You taught me that spirituality is our guiding light, and what we take from this life are the essential values and the relationships we build with them;
Intuition is our guide;
and doubt is due to a lack of faith;
Enlightened beings are protecting and orienting us.
“Trust! Have faith! Goodbye, my daughter”, you told me at last, with that same serene and loving look.
With humbleness and charity, you taught me how to die!
Thank you, spirit of light, with who I was happy to be with and who walked beside me during my healing journey.
Thank you, my dearest guiding spirit!

...

Amigo, a aceitação tem a ver com o desapego?
E como se vive o desapego sem doer? É possível?
As lágrimas lavam as toxinas da dor.
E a alegria da lembrança se eleva.
Tu me ensinaste o que é o Amor e como senti-lo.
Tu me ensinaste que ter Fé em Deus é também ter Fé em mim e, principalmente, no ser humano.
Que não devemos deixar o mundo nos surpreender, mas, sim, devemos surpreender o mundo.
Que temos o livre-arbítrio de melhorar ou piorar o nosso destino.
Que uma foda adiada é uma foda perdida.
Por isso, devemos aproveitar as oportunidades e fazer o que é necessário.
Que estamos aprendendo. E que vamos errar. Mas tudo bem.
Não precisamos nos sentir culpados.
Não existe uma vírgula fora do lugar.
Tu me destes alguns chutes nas canelas. Confesso que precisava de mais alguns, mas te agradeço por todos.
Tu olhaste para mim e reconheceste a minha luz, e isso me ajudou a reconhecê-la.
Tu me mexeste de dentro para fora, com carinho, com Afeto, com sutileza, no silêncio...
És para mim uma ponte direta com o mundo espiritual.
Me ensinaste que a espiritualidade é o norte, e o que levamos dessa vida são somente os valores essenciais e as relações que construímos com eles.
Que a intuição é o nosso guia.
Que a dúvida é a falta de Fé.
E que seres de luz nos protegem e nos orientam.
"Confia! Tenha Fé! Tchau, minha filha", me disseste por último, com o mesmo olhar sereno e amoroso.
Com humildade e caridade, me ensinaste a morrer!
Obrigada, espírito de luz com quem, por merecimento, pude estar e quem caminhou comigo durante o resgaste de mim mesma.
Obrigada, Veio!

3 comentários: